William Vaseliades has over 33 years of experience as a wealth advisor and branch manager. William is a product of Strake Jesuit College Preparatory in Houston, Texas, and The University of Texas at Austin. In 2005, he relocated to Corpus Christi, Texas, and he returned to Houston in 2020.
While living in Corpus Christi, William served on the board of directors for The Ronald McDonald House, St. James Episcopal School, The Corpus Christi Symphony Orchestra and St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church. Prior to moving to Corpus Christi, he also served as a judge for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Cook Off for many years. William and his wife, Rosemary, have two grown children, Joanna and Peter, and a yellow Labrador, Sally. William is a published photographer, and enjoys hunting, fishing, scuba diving, travel and spending time with his family.
State Securities Law Exam
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law
General Industry/Products Exam
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 8 – General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination Options Module & General Module
Securities licenses held through LPL Financial
- Texas, Maryland, New Mexico, South Carolina, Oklahoma